当前位置: 首页 » 英语学习方法 » 英语情景对话:死后重生

英语情景对话:死后重生

乐清沃尔得为你准备了英语情景对话:死后重生。希望以下内容能够为同学们的英语学习提供帮助。更多有关英语口语的内容,尽在乐清沃尔得

What are you going to do about your death?

你会为你的死亡做些什么呢?

Well, mostly I'll try to avoid it.

嗯,我会尽量避免。

I mean, are you going to get buried or cremated?

我的意思是你会选择土葬还是火葬?

My wife and I will be cremated.

我和我妻子会选择火葬。

Are you going to be buried next to each other?

你们会相邻而葬吗?

Oh, no. Our ashes will be shaken into the ocean.

噢,不会。我们的骨灰会被洒到海里。

You're not going to be buried?

你不会土葬吗?

A coffin costs too much and takes up too much space.

棺材很贵也需要很多空间。

Yes, but it will be in a cemetery where your children can visit you.

是的,但你会有一个墓地以便你的孩子可以来悼念你。

Children seldom visit their parents in a cemetery.

孩子们很少回去墓地看望他们的父母。

That's true. A cemetery is for dead people, not living people.

确实。墓地是为死去的人存在,而不是活着的人。

We figure our kids can visit us whenever they go to the beach.

我想我们的孩子可以在每次他们去海边的时候悼念我们。

阅读选择恐惧症?

文章太长读不完?

长难词句看不懂?

看懂文章总错题?

乐清沃尔得为你解决所有烦扰!

未经允许不得转载:一线口语怎么样【收费标准|学费价格】-一线口语最新评价 » 英语情景对话:死后重生

赞 (0)
分享到:更多 ()