当前位置: 首页 » 英语学习方法 » 英文情景对话:在中餐馆 At a Chinese restaurant

英文情景对话:在中餐馆 At a Chinese restaurant

英文情景对话

A:It’s very nice of you to invite me.

你真是太好了,请我来做客。

B:I’m very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It’s an informal dinner, please don’t stand on ceremony… Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?

刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?

A:Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?

B:Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。

A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.

中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。

B:Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?

刘先生,再来一点吧?

A:No more, thank you. I’m quite full.

不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。

B:Did you enjoy the meal?

您吃得怎么样?

A:It’s the most delicious dinner I’ve had for a long time. It’s such a rich dinner.

好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。

B:I’m so glad you like it.

你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。

A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.

谢谢你的盛情款待。

 

未经允许不得转载:一线口语怎么样【收费标准|学费价格】-一线口语最新评价 » 英文情景对话:在中餐馆 At a Chinese restaurant

赞 (0)
分享到:更多 ()

评论 0

评论前必须登录!

登陆 注册